Saturday, March 9, 2019

Failure

To my dismay, I was not able to do most of the exercises in the Natural Lifter's Plan.  I am at the point where I could not do incline dumbbell presses with 15 lbs. dumbbells.  Not good...…...

So I went back to the drawing board and made a plan to focus on what I can do.  Mainly lower-body movements, arms, and some upper-back stuff.  I can still do partial rep benches, but nothing on an incline or overhead.

Day 1: 
Max Effort squats or Deadlifts.  If I'm doing squats, I have to do either front squats or use the Top Squat attachment because I can't get my arm back on a regular bar; too much pain in left shoulder.

Repetition Effort squats or deadlifts; opposite of what Max Effort was.  If my ME was a squat, then my RE would be a deadlift; ex. ME Box Squat - RE Romanian Deadlifts.
Leg Curls
Ab Wheel
Sled Drags

Day 2:
Farmers Walks
Board Bench (low sets, low weight, low reps)
Curls
Grippers

Day 3:
Dynamic Effort Squats
Dynamic Effort Deadlifts
Reverse Hyper-extensions
Leg Press

Day 4:
Pendlay Rows
Cable Triceps Rope Extensions
More Curls
Shrugs



No comments:

Post a Comment