Monday, June 3, 2019

Back to the Front!

I got my shoulder replaced two weeks ago (actually a hemi-cap by the same doctor Louie Simmons used) and have only been doing physical therapy until now. Today I did some really light kettlebell work using my right arm only. The surgery was for my left shoulder which is still in a sling. I found in the past when I had biceps surgery, that if I trained the other side, I regained my strength on the injured side quicker when I returned to full lifting. My plan now is to start really, really light and listen to my doctor and physical therapist.

Warm up w/ a 20 minute walk

Kettlebell Front Squat (right side only)
35 x 10
45 x 8
50 x 6

Bodyweight Walking Lunges x 2 sets of 10

Bodyweight Step-ups x 2 sets of 10

Kettlebell Swings (right side only)
35 x 20, 20

Waiters Walk (right side only)
20 x 100', 100'

Grippers (right hand only)
HG100 x 10, 10 inverted
HG150 x 6, 6 inverted
HG200 x 4, 4 inverted

I got a long way to go but I'll get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment